- Rehabilitation Intensity Frequently Asked Questions
- Rehabilitation Intensity Pocket Card
- CESN Quality Assurance Framework for RI
- CESN RI Cause and Effect – a compilation of factors that may potentially impact RI provision
- CESN Driver Diagram for RI Quality Improvement
- CESN Ideas to Improve RI: What are other organizations are doing?
- Rehab Intensity Resources on CorHealth Ontario Stroke QBP Resource Centre
Stroke Rehabilitation Intensity Newsletters
- Stroke Rehabilitation Intensity Newsletter – Spring 2021
- Stroke Rehabilitation Intensity Newsletter – Fall 2019
- Stroke Rehabilitation Intensity Newsletter – Spring 2019
- Stroke Rehabilitation Intensity Newsletter – June 2018
Stroke Rehabilitation Intensity eLearning Module & Quiz
To support the provision and collection of Stroke Rehabilitation Intensity, a Rehabilitation Intensity Learning Module & Quiz was developed in 2017 by the Ontario Regional Stroke Networks’ Rehabilitation Coordinator Group for inpatient rehabilitation programs that report to the National Rehabilitation Reporting System. This resource was later adapted to an eLearning module in 2020 by the University Health Network for local and provincial use. The Rehabilitation Intensity Quiz is located at the end of the module. Since your program may have established structures for education completion and quiz tracking, connect with your manager prior to starting the quiz.
To access this resource, please click the following link: Stroke Rehabilitation Intensity eLearning Module & Quiz