The “CESN Journey to Recovery after Stroke” was developed as a resource for clinicians, to:” resource.
- • support a conversation at any point in the continuum about the stroke recovery journey, possible next steps, and how to navigate the road ahead
- • illustrate that stroke recovery is different for everyone; each stroke journey is unique with many different supports and services required
- • support teaching about the overall stroke recovery journey, discharge needs, next phase of care, and local programs and services
- • support goal setting conversations
- • reinforce that recovery takes time and continues beyond the inpatient phase of care.
Watch this short video to learn more about the “CESN Journey to Recovery after Stroke” resource.
The RVH Experience
Developing the Journey to Recovery after Stroke Resource
Poster and Handout Versions
- poster version – print on 2.5 ft x 3 ft paper
- handout version for local printing – print on 8 1/2 x 14 inch (legal size) paper, 2 pages, double-sided
- handout version for professional printing – print on 8 1/2 x 14 inch (legal size) paper, 2 pages, double-sided
- Patient Education Module
- Patient Education Module – Speaker Notes
- Staff Education Module (slides)
- Staff Education Module (slides with speaker notes)