A half-day session for healthcare and community service providers, persons living with stroke and their families to network, share information, and learn about community services and programs that support long term stroke recovery and community reintegration.
Local services and programs will be highlighted through rapid podium presentations and exhibit booths. Rapid podium presentations include:
- NSM ABI Collaborative
- Direct Funding Program
- NSM Home and Community Care Program
- Skillbuilders Driver Rehabilitation
- What dance can do- Dance Therapy
- Bounce Back Mental Health Program
- Urban Poling
- NSM Regional Cardiovascular Rehabilitation Program
- And others…….
NOTE: Limited parking onsite. Metered parking available on street and at the municipal lot across from the venue.