The “CESN Journey to Recovery after Stroke” was developed as a resource for clinicians, to:
- • support a conversation at any point in the continuum about the stroke recovery journey, possible next steps, and how to navigate the road ahead
- • illustrate that stroke recovery is different for everyone; each stroke journey is unique with many different supports and services required
- • support teaching about the overall stroke recovery journey, discharge needs, next phase of care, and local programs and services
- • support goal setting conversations
- • reinforce that recovery takes time and continues beyond the inpatient phase of care.
Watch these short videos to learn more about the “CESN Journey to Recovery after Stroke” resource.
The RVH Experience
Developing the Journey to Recovery after Stroke Resource
handout version for local printing – print on 8 1/2 x 14 inch (legal size) paper, 2 pages, double-sided
handout version for professional printing – print on 8 1/2 x 14 inch (legal size) paper, 2 pages, double-sided
Share your feedback!
Follow this link to share your feedback, provide suggestions, and let us know how you are using the “CESN Journey to Recovery after Stroke” resource